Thursday 21 April 2011

Music- instinctive love by Kato Kazuki

Today, Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you a song from my most favourite J-Pop singer EVER.

It's..... instinctive love by Kato Kazuki-kun!





This is my most favourite song from Kato Kazuki, but I don't really like this PV. Personally, I find that it's a bit creepy and probably has little relation to the song lyrics...

Why do I like this song? Hmm, excellent question. I find the beat catchy and the vocals are awesome. My favourite part is the second chorus, the "hajiketa kodou tsumabiku yubisaki ga..." verse. Now for lyrics...


Romaji Lyrics:

Senaka awase
Hikari to kage
Karamaru shisen
Motomeru you ni
hikiau you ni
Yoru ni toketa futari

Deai wa totsuzen
Ato modori wa dekinai sa

Aka no DORESU
Shiroi suhada
Daki yosete mo
Midareta kami
Ki ni shiteiru
Ozanari na kuchibiru

Wakari aenai no ni hikare au yo
tomerarenai omoi

Rikutsu nuki ni aishi aou
suhada made sarakedasa nakerya himitsu no mama
kazaritateta kotoba nado jama na dake
futari no ashita wo chikaeta nara

“Ai shiteru” tte
shiroku jichuu
ude karamete
uwame zukai
tazune nagara
amaeta FURI shiteru

sugao kakusazu ni koko ni oide
sarakedasu kanjou

hajiketa kodou tsumabiku yubisaki ga
kanaderu ai no utage wa tsuzuku
utsukushiku hakanai hodo kuruoshiku
shunkan wo odori akasu no sa

rikutsu nuki ni aishi aou
suhada made sarake dasa nakerya himitsu no mama
kazaritateta JYUERU nado nugisutete
futari no ashita wo chikaeta nara


English Translated Lyrics:

Back to back
Light and shadows
Caught by our gazes
It’s like we’re asking for it
So pay up
This night we’re melting into each other

Our meeting was unexpected,
But now there’s no turning back

The red dress
White bare skin
Bringing them closer
Windblown hair
I’m always thinking about
Those apathetic lips

Charmed by our meeting, I didn’t understand
This unstoppable feeling

Let’s rid ourselves of reason and love one another
Until we expose the secrets of our bare skin
Decorating with just words is bothersome
Let’s make an oath to our promised tomorrow

Saying “I love you”
Those four to six hours
Arms wrapped around each other
Turning your eyes upward
While asking to
Pretend that it’s sweet

Trying to hide your unmade-up face, I came here
to confess these fleeting feelings

Striking the exploding beat, these fingers will
Continue to play for this banquet of love
Your ephemeral beauty is maddening
This dancing moment will last all night

Eliminating all reason, we’ll love one another
Until we expose the secrets of our bare skin
Throw away those decorated jewels
Let’s vow to our promised tomorrow


(Lyrics from jpopasia)

The English Transltion is a bit... *ahem*, but ignorance is bliss and the song is still nice regardless.


I notice that most people don't know Kato Kazuki, so I'll try to put as much of his songs here as I can!

Jo-chan signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment