Monday 9 May 2011

ばかやろ! (Bakayaro!)

Location: Home
Weather: Dark
Currently Listening to: Vampire by Kato Kazuki

That (the title) was what Jez called me today while we were talking in the train. A bit harsh, but I guess I kinda deserved it.

I mean, I want to at least be closer to him, but I don't even have the courage to hold hands. A bit like a バカップル (bakappuru, or rather baka-kappuru. Means idiot couple) situation.

I mean, as my dad says, cling onto him before anyone else gets the chance.

... Why am I writing this here again?

Jo-chan shall sign out now.

1 comment:

  1. Seems my comment didn't go through, so I'll retype it for what it is worth.

    There is nothing for you to fear here, Josephine. You and him have made your feelings known to each other and know that they are mutual, so what stands between you? You are certainly in a better position than I was, who could not confess to the only girl I could love for over year, and then when I did she gave me 3 weeks of painful waiting until she decided she didn't feel anything for me.

    Just cast aside all emotions one day and ask to hold him, or hell, just boldly grab it. I doubt any functioning male would refuse a lady shyly asking to hold t heir hand. Really, you two make a fine duet.

    ReplyDelete