Thursday 26 May 2011

Heh heh....

Weather: Sunny
Location: Singapore Polytechnic T1755 (aka. Gen-Ed class)
Listening to: The teacher talking about

Yeah, so I'm posting from class. Again.

This morning, I went for a jog. Refreshing.

When I got home, my mom said that my face was a bit red, but I wasn't sweating much. This is because my face wasn't red from the exercise. It was from blushing.

Now you must be curious about that.

What happened was that on my way back, I was listening to Starry Sky's Seiza Kareshi Drama CD. I bet you facepalmed when I wrote that.

I mean, how can you NOT blush when some hawt voice whispers things like "ずっとあいたね" or "愛してる" into your ear so gently?

This is why I don't often listen to Drama CDs on the go.

I'm gonna pay attention now!

Tatta Latta-ta~!

No comments:

Post a Comment