Friday 27 May 2011

Weather: Cloudy
Location: Singapore Polytechnic Cafe@Moberly
Listening to: People talking

For some reason, I don't feel like myself today. My heart feels kinda heavy, I'm suffering a splitting headache and I'm feeling really tired even with seven hours of sleep.

Problem is, I can't tell what's bothering me. I just feel absolutely... irritated, perhaps? No, not irritated. I just can't tell what's wrong.

I don't know. I don't feel like attending class today, but I have to, don't I? I need to be responsible, like a respectable adult. I can't always whine like a kid, saying things like "I don't want to because I don't feel like it.". Even as a child I doubt I ever said that.

I'm just 'speaking' my mind here. I don't have anyone to talk to. I just don't want to burden others with my troubles. My problems are my own. I should be able to handle them myself. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment