Tuesday 17 May 2011

本当にありがとう。(Honestly, I thank you)

Moi moi~! Jo-chan desu~

I know there's been a lack of juicy, delectable stuf here (I sincerely apologise for that) and to FineAnonymousGentlemen (I have a good idea who you are, but I don't want to confirm it, coz I'm lazy), thanks for your advice.

Lately, I've been busy with my research paper for APA (there's another one coming up soon for IAD) and hence, I've no time. Well, maybe I do but I've been just plain lazy (laughs).

Yeah, so, thanks to everyone who's been reading this blog regular. I'll try to have more posts if I have the time for it. Until then, Tatta Latta-ta!

Jo-chan signing out dechu!

1 comment:

  1. Not a problem. I missed my one chance at it due to my crippling fear, I do not wish for the same fate to befall you. You could say I am projecting myself onto you now as a coping mechanism.

    And yes, it should be fairly obvious who I am. Do not state it.

    ReplyDelete