Tuesday 17 May 2011

Tatta Latta

Personally, I wonder if any of you are curious where I came up with the 'Tatta Latta-ta' thingy...

Well, it came from a character song, titled "Tatta Latta", which is sang by five seiyuus. I like this song because it's very 'bright'. Personally, this is a good song to listen to in the morning to brighten up your mood.

This is the original version (there are 3):



Lyrics can be found on Reborn wikia.

This is the version that was sang by four seiyuus at Rebocon 4- Red:



I want that umbrella-thing too.

And the last version is the one sang by the Varia during the song-battle section at Rebocon 4- Blue:



I can't believe a bunch of grown up men (plus one girl) sang this cute song. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. And if you look closely, so did Kato Kazuki when Masanori Ikeda (XANXUS) swang his umbrella out of sync.

On my side, it looks like Hiroki Takahashi (Squalo) is happily shouting away here. (How on earth does this guy voice Japan from Hetalia?) Bel and Fran did a nice job. Sachi-san looks like she really enjoyed this song. Masanori-san... looks stoic enough (just like his character)

Well, I hope you enjoyed this song! See you guys soon!

Tatta Latta-ta~!

No comments:

Post a Comment